What is important in the audit approach Inspectie 2.0?
- We carry out methodologically sound audits and share the reference framework for quality in education with the educational institutions and school advisory services, viz. pdf filethe OK (2.08 MB)
- Just like in the OK, the learner takes centre stage in each audit.
- We audit each educational institution at least once every six years.
- We engage in dialogue with the educational institution on its quality development, while making a connection with the institution’s in-house quality assurance system.
- We reduce administrative burdens and only request information that relates to the school’s operation.
- We play both a controlling and a stimulating role.
- We want to instil confidence into institutions. We start from the basic principle that the educational institution carries primary responsibility for the quality it provides.